I baked this and will consume it shortly.
Here is my top ten list of things for which I am thankful:
- My family: my husband, and all he does to support me without question. The kids, and how freaking adorable and amazing they are. I’m very lucky.
- Health. Mine and my family’s.
- That we have everything we need. Food, clothes, shelter, clean water.
- My friends. They support me emotionally, they don’t judge me, and they make me laugh.
- My extended family. I know I am loved, and for that I am grateful.
- I have freedom and choice and privilege. I try not to take these for granted.
- Creative outlets, like writing and painting and singing. They make me feel alive.
- Entertainment (books, TV, movies) that awakens me emotionally and spiritually, and those that release stress by making me laugh.
- Opportunities where I can be alone. I like to recharge and explore my relationship with myself.
- Yoga. It is my happy place; it is my place of worship, where my body is the temple and I get to say thank you for taking me through this life.