Play along! I command you!
1. Go through the below list and come up with hilarious words of your choosing that fit the prescribed category
2. Apply your list of words to the Mad Lib story I have created for your enjoyment!
3. Pee yourself laughing as you read the story to friends, family, and strangers on the street
4. Clean up the pee and go change your pants, for goodness sake. Don’t forget to disinfect. You know, for the children.
5. Post the list of words you used in a comment so others may enjoy your version of the pee-inducing story
2. a number
4. plural noun
7. verb ending in “ing” and starting with “F”
8. part of the body
9. really gross food item
11. word that rhymes with “dash”
13. plural noun
16. the name of your favorite character from The Addams Family
17. your favorite mind-numbing drug
21. another gross food item
22. part of the body
23. kitchen appliance
And now: The Story
Reality TV May Cause Nosebleeds and Cancer: A Cautionary Tale
As you know from my (1.)______ About Me page, I watch roughly (2.)______ hours of reality TV a week. My favorite shows to (3.)_____ include Keeping Up With the Kardashians, The Bachelor/ette, Dancing With The (4.)_____, American Idol, and Man v. Wild, among others. Mostly, I (5.)_____ these (6.)_____ shows because I work hard during the day and I deserve a (7.)_____ break. And by “break” I mean sitting on my (8.)_____ and eating copious amounts of (9.)_____. Just so we’re straight.
The easiest (10.)_____ to make fun of is The Kar-(11.)_____ -ians, by far. Can they hear themselves talk? The females sound like (12.)_____ (13.)_____, and the males sound like baboons being artificially inseminated. The two who entertain me the most are Khloe and Scott, because at least they have a sense of (14.)_____ about life and the show. And Kris (the (15.)_____ one who looks like (16.)_____, not the speed-fueled helicopter mom one) – he had no freaking clue what crazy-ass shitstorm he walked into. Was he even awake during filming, or was he on (17.)_____ the whole time? He was no fun to watch. Good thing they wrote him off the show. Honestly, the best episodes to watch are when (18.)_____ fights go down. You know, the times when Kim gets all pissy and (19.)_____ and so she (20.)_____ (21.)_____ at the oldest one and gets it all over her hair and (22.)_____. So then oldest-one-with-a-K-name has to retaliate by jamming Kim’s head into a (23.)_____. (24.)_____! I seem to have drifted into wishful thinking. I suppose a (25.)_____ can hope, right?